Any concerns or worries about the curriculum, children in the school or the workings of the school or staff should, in the first instance, be taken to the class teacher or to the Headteacher.

If you feel your concerns have not been addressed or you have a complaint about the Headteacher or an individual Governor, this should be taken to the Chair of Governors.

Complaints about the actions of Governing Body should be referred to the Local Education Authority.