St Peter’s Out of School Club is a community based, non-profit making organisation.
- Successfully running since 2000
- Ofsted Inspected
- Run by fully qualified staff
- We accept childcare vouchers
- Open after school 3:30pm – 6pm and provide a drink and healthy snack.
- Open daily during the school holiday 8:30am – 5:30pm. Prompt collection of your child/children is appreciated as we are not insured to take children before or after these times.
- Fees need to be paid at time of booking to hold a space; any bookings unpaid will be allocated to another family. We need 24 hours notice if your child/children are unable to attend club or you will be charged
To join the Club we ask parents for an annual registration fee of £5 per family. By registering your child in this way parents are deemed to have accepted the rules and regulations of the club.
- After School Club: 3:30pm – 6:00pm £9.00
- Holiday Club: 8:30am – 5:30pm £17.00 per day
Please contact Abi Welsh if you have any queries or wish to book – 07342 657815
MAY 2018 UPDATE: Holiday Club is open half term Tues – Friday. The club will be closed in the summer holidays.