Performance Information 2015-2016
The information below outlines St Peter’s Primary School’s performance in statutory national assessments at the end of Reception (EYFS), KS1 SATs (Y2) and KS2 SATs (Y6).
|EYFS (Reception) % children achieving “Good level of Development” (GLD)|
|KS1 SATs Test data % of children who met or exceeded the new government standard|
|KS2 SATs Test data % of children who met or exceeded the new government standard|
|KS2 Progress Data|
|Scaled Score||Progress Score||Scaled Score||Progress Score||Scaled Score||Progress Score|
- Percentage pupils achieving expected standard in R,W and M=47% (in line with national average 52%)
- Average progress in R = 0%
- Average progress in W = +8%
- Average progress in M = 0%
- Percentage of pupils achieving a higher level of attainment in R,W and M = 3%
- Average scaled score in R = 101.6
- Average scaled score in M = 101.6
Scaled scores and progress scores are the DfE’s new preferred progress measure. A school with a progress score of 0 is exactly in-line with the national average for similar schools. A school with a scaled score of 100 has children scoring, on average, the same as their peers nationally.
Full data details can be found on this website: www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk