Here you can find the school policies we think you will find most interesting. If you require a paper copy of any document on the website please ask at the school office.
In case of severe weather please check the South Gloucestershire website or this website. It is not our intention to close the school, but if the weather is really bad please do check the above. Additionally, we would text parents of a closure due to bad weather.
Further policies are currently under review by governors and will be published shortly. Please contact the school office in the meantime if you require a policy not available here.
- Accessibility Plan
- Admissions Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Confidentiality Policy
- Equality Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Food Allergy Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Medical Needs Policy
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy
- School Meals Payment Policy
- SEND Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Whistle blowing Policy
- Photo Consent Form
- Privacy Notice – Pupils
- Data Protection Policy
- GDPR Parent Carer Acceptable Use Policy
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use, or may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into any secure area of our website, if you have been provided with such access.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We do not currently use targeting cookies.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.